28 Jul Phlebotomist (temporary/full-time) – Greenville, NC
Two open positions are available for temporary Phlebotomists at a busy medical office in Greenville. This is a temporary/full-time assignment. Phlebotomy certification required to be considered.
Work schedule will include Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (clinic may run past 5) and Tuesdays 8 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Rate of pay $12-$16/hour (depending on experience).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to the following):
- Blood Collection: from adult and pediatric patients using vacutainer, syringe and butterfly techniques; capillary puncture using heel and finger stick techniques.
- Identifies and labels specimens appropriately.
- Prepares specimens for send out testing.
- Maintains patient confidentiality.
- Performs related work as required.