28 Jul Patient Services Associate (part-time) – Greenville, NC
Immediate need for a part-time patient service associate (24 hours a week). Qualified candidates will have a minimum of three years of experience related to healthcare with exceptional computer and communication/presentation skills. Requires a proven ability to adapt and interface with patients and clinical personnel in a professional manner. Work schedule will require three 8-hour days (Monday-Friday) with some flexibility.
- Provide education, guidance, and support to patients about available services and resources.
- Provide a supportive link between providers and patients while demonstrating a positive and professional image through communication in-person, via phone and e-mail.
- Successfully manage high volumes of client-facing interactions and establish strong rapport with patients.
- Use problem solving skills to create and offer solutions to issues of varied complexity.
- Document all communication and maintain appropriate records.
- Demonstrate a focus on listening to and understanding patient needs and exceeding service and quality expectations.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, according to shifting priorities.