30 May Marketing Assistant – Kinston, NC
Creative and outgoing Marketing Assistant needed for a successful regional company working in the Kinston office. Duties will include the planning and execution of marketing programs and participation in festivals and sporting events (travel required). The position will also build connections through promotional activities and social media platforms.
The ideal candidate has these skills and qualifications:
• Associate or Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field preferred.
• 1 – 3 years of Marketing or related job experience.
• (Advanced) Experience in Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required.
• Ability to occasionally work flexible hours.
• Self-motivated with the ability to perform tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
• Excellent communication, organizational skills, and interpersonal skills a must.
• Attention to detail and excellent record-keeping skills required.
This is a temporary position that will last approximately 8 – 12 weeks.