30 Jul Accounting Supervisor – Greenville, NC
Posted at 08:33h in Eastern NC Job Openings
Established and growing company based in Greenville is looking for an Accounting Supervisor. Responsibilities will include financial management, budget development and forecasting. The position works closely with the CFO and other members of the finance department in all aspects of finance and accounting functions to include internal control policies and risk management. Position will be temp-to-hire and will be eligible for benefits after the completion of a probationary period.
• Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
• Manages accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory and payroll for the company.
• Records asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains general ledger, prepares trial balances, and reconciles entries.
• Develops and implements internal control procedures in order to ensure data accuracy of financial disclosure and regulatory reporting.
• Submits preliminary monthly financial statements to the CFO for review.
• Assists in preparing the variety of year-end schedules, work papers, trial balances, etc. required by the company’s CPA firm.
• Participates with other departmental staff in the completion of a wide variety of projects, as requested.
• BS degree in Accounting or Business Management
• 5+ years of proven working experience in accounting
• Strong accounting software experience including QuickBooks and proficiency using Excel